By using the infofree.com you agree to the terms and conditions in this agreement. All infofree.com subscribers are subject to these Terms and Conditions.
1. Permitted Uses and Restrictions
Infofree grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to our databases ("Data") for the following permitted uses:
- You may not sell, license, dispense, or in any other way distribute any part of the Data to any third party.
- You agree to comply with all applicable federal, state, foreign and local statutes and regulations, including, but not limited to, the CAN-SPAM Act and the National Do Not Call Registry.
- Multiple instances of simultaneous usage from more than one location, or sharing your account, may result in the suspension or cancellation of your account. We reserve the right to terminate or restrict your use of our service and to terminate this Agreement, without notice.
2. Limited Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
ALL DATA AND SERVICES PROVIDED ARE SOLD "AS IS." NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE GIVEN HEREUNDER. Under no circumstances shall the maximum liability of infofree.com or its affiliates exceed more than the amount paid by the customer.
Any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, shall be determined by arbitration. This Agreement and the rights of the parties hereunder shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada.
3. Subscription and Billing
Term of the subscription ("Term"): All subscriptions are annual and include a 30-day money back guarantee. At the end of 12 months, the subscription will automatically renew for another year, unless you cancel 30 days prior to your renewal date.
Billing: You authorize the Company to charge your authorized payment method (the "Payment Method") the monthly or yearly subscription fee plus a one-time set-up charge. Recurring payments will automatically be drafted from the account for the remainder of the Term.
Infofree.com reserves the right to terminate your subscription if for any reason a Payment Method is cancelled, terminated, declined or if Infofree.com believes a payment may be challenged or dishonored. However, you are still responsible for the balance of payments for the remainder of the Term.
4. 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Within the first 30 days of subscription start date: If you have not downloaded or printed any Data, you can receive a full refund of your subscription including set-up charge.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We may amend these terms and conditions by posting the revised terms on the company website. You are responsible, and agree, to check for any changes on each occasion before using the Site or any Data.